Monday, September 5, 2011

Are all friendships worth reconciling???

My answer to this question is simple.....NO!

Keep in mind that this is just my opinion, but seriously though all friendships are not even built on "realness". Sometimes people are only your friends for selfish reasons such as who you know and what you can do for them. With that being said, do you think staying friends with that person is worth it? 

Consider your age: People grow apart as they get older. You may have known your "best friend" since grade school, but are you still calling them your best friend, because they are or because you feel that you need to have some type of loyalty to them?  Some mature and get wiser, and some well...don't. That doesn't mean that you can't still have love for them. 


Consider your goals: If your goal is to become a successful human being, then you need to surround yourself with those that have the same drive and goals you do.


Consider your outlook on life in general: Maybe, just maybe you're not into the same things anymore and that's fine. This brings me back to you guys just growing apart. It's ok if you change. I'm not the same Toni I was five years ago, and I definitely won't apologize for it. I've grown up a lot, and my view on things have changed tremendously. 


My last thing to consider is how true is the friendship?? If you guys bicker and fight about everything, are you even friends? I know my friends and I have disagreements, but we're also adults and we know that we won't always agree on everything. It's a big difference between an argument/disagreement to a full out beef. Are you kidding me? Once you get to a certain age or place in your life, you need not "beef" with your friends. Open up your adult mouth, speak up, and express your feelings. 


I can go on and on about this subject, but I kept it short and sweet for you dolls :)


Kisses


Tiny

 

1 comment:

  1. This is nothing but the truth girl and I def can relate. Great Read!

    ReplyDelete