Tuesday, March 29, 2011

What kinda pasta is that???

So I recently hosted a crazy ladies night at my place filled with food, girl talk, secrets, and of course likka!! (liquor) followed by bottle poppin at Oxygen :)

I love those crazy girls. I can't give all the details, but lets just say we are truly some bad girls ;)

The funniest part of the night had to be when I brought out the main course Penis Pasta (photo below) as we played a round of Who Is The Biggest Pervert. I didn't win of course since I'm super innocent *adjusts halo* I did come in 3rd ;)

I could get used to these ladies nights!

Follow the ladies on twitter

@AriykahNichole (the crazy one)
@Tonoa_Kalei (gangsta T)
@Sasha_Sweetness (miss innocent)
@Mz_AmaZin21 (bad girl)
@1KeetaRay (the sweet one)

Kisses Dolls
Tiny


1 comment:

  1. Lol! That pasta was good :-o Definitely had a good time with y'all ladies!

    ReplyDelete