Just a quick update.... For your wardrobe enhancing and styling needs, I'm available again :)
Contact me for rates
Ok so I totally did NOT make a resolution. No I'm gonna go to the gym more because Lord knows I'll be out of my contract by Feb lol. No I'm letting go of this and that because I already did that a long time ago! I just really look forward to what the year has in store for me :)
Hopefully I'll spend more time with my loved ones, and less time being too busy to do anything. I definitely need to relax more.
Ok time to countdown my Top Moments of the year (Good & Bad)
In No Particular Order.....
10. Fashion Week in NYC <3 it! 2 snaps in a Z *snap snap*
09. My Weekend trips with my girls (especially when it was for biz) <3 it! Standing ovation *clap clap clap* Encore! Encore!
08. Jill Marie Jones tweeting me :) <3 it! (shut up ya I love her)
07. Getting rid of the Ex for good <3 it! Enough said.
06. Finding a new job and realizing it was the worst move ever. Hated it!
05. Christmas with Fam <3 it! Never got to do it on the actual day :(
04. Working with Zarii Designs. So much has happened this year <3
03. My jet ski accident...Hated it! After physical therapy and court never again!
02. Catching up with old friends and meeting a few new ones <3 it!
01. Starting this blog <3 it! A triple snap in a circle while doing the tootsie roll :)
Of course there was more to my year, I just wanted to share just a lil bit lol. Overall I'd say I had a pretty good year, and next year's countdown will be even better <3
I know, it's been forever. Your fav princess has been busy I still heart everyone <3
So what's been going on with me ....hmmm oh yeah aside from being the Marketing Director with Zarii Designs, I got a new job working in Fashion! *throws confetti*
Also, super excited about Zarii now selling exclusive items in Studio 85 in NW DC! *stupid dope major moves*
The new year will be crazy busy BUT crazy fun! I promise to keep the updates coming!
I'm super tired, and it's super late, so I'll be drifting off into dreamland pretty soon sooooo......GN loves!
Ok, here's my experience of NYFW....
First things first, I was extremely tired arriving to NY at 2am with tissue shoved in my right nostril, because of my cold. I'm not even going to speak about the crap I had to deal with when I arrived to my hotel. Lets just say I was not a happy princess and they saw my attitude. Anyway, even through my stuffy nose, sore throat, and debate with the front desk I was still very much excited about the presentation in the am!
I had the pleasure of attending a Pink Tartan presentation during NYFW with CeCe. Team ZariiDesigns was definitely in the building! I loved the show BTW. Inside the Lincoln Center was craziness and fashion, but believe it or not I had even more fun outside lol. I'm talkin pictures, interviews, fashion, fashion, and you guessed it fashion.
I was surprised people wanted to take my pic and interview me...what am I a celeb or something?? Ha! Anyway, thank God I knew about how to give a great interview, and to always always ALWAYS remember what designer(s) you're wearing.
I definitely would have stayed longer, but of course I had to head back home to DC.
Here's a collection of pics I took inside and of the awesome fashionable people I captured outside...oh and myself of course ;)
**Sorry the pics are out of order! I'm on mobile blog alright...geesh ;)**