Saturday, September 17, 2011

New York Fashion Week

Ok, here's my experience of NYFW....

First things first, I was extremely tired arriving to NY at 2am with tissue shoved in my right nostril, because of my cold. I'm not even going to speak about the crap I had to deal with when I arrived to my hotel. Lets just say I was not a happy princess and they saw my attitude. Anyway, even through my stuffy nose, sore throat, and debate with the front desk I was still very much excited about the presentation in the am!

I had the pleasure of attending a Pink Tartan presentation during NYFW with CeCe. Team ZariiDesigns was definitely in the building! I loved the show BTW. Inside the Lincoln Center was craziness and fashion, but believe it or not I had even more fun outside lol. I'm talkin pictures, interviews, fashion, fashion, and you guessed it fashion.

I was surprised people wanted to take my pic and interview me...what am I a celeb or something?? Ha! Anyway, thank God I knew about how to give a great interview, and to always always ALWAYS remember what designer(s) you're wearing.

I definitely would have stayed longer, but of course I had to head back home to DC.

Here's a collection of pics I took inside and of the awesome fashionable people I captured outside...oh and myself of course ;)

**Sorry the pics are out of order! I'm on mobile blog alright...geesh ;)**

Kisses dolls!

Tiny













No comments:

Post a Comment