Monday, September 5, 2011

Zarii Updates!!

Oh Emmm Geeee!! I know it's been so long since I've updated you dolls on what's going on. Please forgive me. (You will eventually :-D) Anyway, I've got some great updates, and I must share with you everything that's been going on so far with Zarii Designs. First and foremost, I'd like to publicly welcome out latest addition to the team Miss Milan! (@MissMilanZoe). She's the Director of PR.

Also, we will be attending NYFW on the 15th for fun and fashion! Can't wait for that, I'll definitely be filling you guys in on all the fun and madness (I promise). 

Last but not least, we all share a love for fashion and styling, so we've decided to expand the ZD brand into a styling division as well. If you need any team member to style you for your photoshoots, videos, or you are in need of a stylist to revamp your wardrobe we are the team for you!

No comments:

Post a Comment