Monday, September 5, 2011

Soiree de Luxe Part II

Soiree de Luxe Part II will be coming October 15, 2011, but first I want to fill you in on the very first event....

REWIND....

Soiree de Luxe Part II will be coming October 15, 2011, but first I want to fill you in on the very first event....

Soiree de Luxe Part I was on Saturday August 13th, and I must say it was a great fashion/networking event with some great vendors. I felt like I was in fashion heaven lol. I was working the event of course, but I couldn't help but to do a little shopping as well. #FashionAddict Duhhhh! Anyway, some of the vendors in attendance were Cluch (amazing purses) *drools*, Twisted Soles (amazing shoes) *drools again*, and Her Nails Rock (amazing nail art, I'm a client by the way). You know, I have to throw in that Zarii Designs was there representing full force with the fab accessories of course! Owwwww :)

I'll just let you experience Soiree de Luxe for yourselves @i__Cam is the photographer that shot these pics of the event. Don't miss out on Part II!!! You can check out the rest here ---->

http://www.flickr.com/photos/22382336@N06/sets/72157627497366996/show/


Later Dolls,

Tiny









No comments:

Post a Comment