Wednesday, February 23, 2011

Song Of The Day

Bag Lady -Erykah Badu

I know I took it waaaay back but I've been listening to that song everyday. Maybe it should be ''Song Of The Week''

Anyway, of course I liked this song when I was younger, but when you think about it what did I really know about baggage in 10th grade? Songs mean so much more when you get older. I chose this song, because I myself had to learn how to let things go to GROW! Carrying around baggage not only hurts you and stops you from receiving your blessings, but you also can hurt others around you. I for one have experienced hurt, and only hurt myself even more by holding on. When I released all my anger, hurt, and tears I felt so much better. So to everyone out there holding on to that baggage.....
LET IT GO, LET IT GO, LET IT GO, LET IT GOOOOOO :))

Kisses
Tiny

No comments:

Post a Comment